Almond Butter Blondies
These Gluten-Free, Grain-Free blondies taste like a soft baked cookie, only better! And the recipe is one of those easy, reliable recipes that always turns out so good!
1 cup Healthy Fuel almond butter (creamy)
1 tbsp ground chia seeds or 1 egg
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup coconut sugar or powdered jaggery
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp water
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 175C and line an 8 or 9 inch square baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl combine the ground chia seeds with water and stir till the mixture thickens or if using th egg, beat it till well combined.
3. To the same bowl add in the Healthy Fuel almond butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla, baking soda and salt and mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
4. Fold in the dark chocolate chips through the mixture.
5. Transfer the mix to the parchment lined baking tray and press with slightly wet hands to uniformly distribute the mixture.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes and then cool completely before cutting into squares.